Alma 12 Bars 808nm Diode Laser Stack

    We supply 12 Bars Diode Hair Laser Removal machine 808nm. Our product has long service life, the center wavelength 808nm, using distilled water to insure the product work perfectly,12months warranty time, quick delivery 1-2 weeks. We specialized in Diode Laser for many years, covering most Europe country and America market. We expect to be your long-term partner in China.

    Feature

    Each bar is 100W, 12 bars have 1200W in total.

    High power and high wavelengths make hair removal faster.

    Working mode: QCW

    Easy to handle

    High reliability and stability

    Application

    Dermatological & Beauty treatments

    Hair removal

    Home use

    Pumping Source

    12bar alma (1).jpg

    Data Sheet

    Item No: MC808DL1200

    Item Name: Alma 12 Bars 808nm Diode Laser Stack

    Optical
    Center Wavelength808nm
    Wavelength Tolerance±10nm
    Working ModeQCW
    Output Power1200W
    Number of Bars12Bar
    Fast Axis Divergence(FWHM)38Deg
    Slow Axis Divergence (FWHM)12Deg
    Pulse Width≤400m
    Duty Cycle≤40%
    Electrical
    Operating Current Iop~100A
    Threshold Current Ith~10A
    Operating Voltage Vop~29V
    Power Conversion Efficiency~50%
    Thermal
    Operating Temperature20~30℃
    Storage Temperature0~55℃
    Others
    CoolantDistilled Water
    Flow Rate/Bar3~4L/min
    Max Inlet Pressure350~500kPa
    Water Temperature(No Condensation)23~27℃
    Filtered Water Particles<20μm<>

    Drawing:

    QQ��ͼ20220307160112.jpg

    If you are interested in this products, welcome to contact us

    Email: jy@brandnew-china.com

    WhatsApp/Wechat/Skype: 0086 180 7283 5781