10W 940nm C-mount Laser Diode With FAC

    C-Mount with an industry-standard package and small footprint with screw mountings. These lasers are made with quality Copper (OFHC) and are extremely reliable. We do have some options including fast axis lensing. And our 9w 963nm c-mount diode laser are available as broad-area, high-power devices. The industry-standard, one-tab C-mount package is easy to mount and provides good thermal contact, making it an ideal choice for high-power and OEM applications.

    Feature

    Industry standard package

    Small footprint with screw mounting

    CW working mode

    Fast axis lensing optional

    Application

    OEM Medical

    Consumer Medical

    Military targeting

    Range finding and illumination

    10W 940nm C-mount Laser Diode With FAC.jpg